When it comes to swimwear, we always tell you to invest in classicsâlike a black or white bikini that you’ll end up reaching for every time you have a trip to the beach. However, if you find yourself wanting options that are a bit more on the playful side, then you simply can’t go wrong with prints! Whether you opt for co-ords or prefer to mix and match, incorporating fun patterns into your beach OOTDs is a surefire way to add character to your looks. Just ask Barbie Imperial! The 24-year-old actress and beach babe is a huge fan of bright colors and interesting prints, especially for her bikini ‘fits. Check them out below.
Barbie Imperial’s Best Printed Bikini OOTDs
1. Welcoming the new year in Batangas, Barbie’s first OOTD post for 2023 shows the actress clad in a tropical safari print bikini. So fresh!
2. Pink is Barbie’s color, and this abstract print two-piece set is proof. We love how she threw on a classic white button-down as her cover-up, too!
3. Mixing bright colors is a clever way to inject some fun into your looks. See how Barbie wore mismatched swimwear and paired her multi-colored triangle bikini top with brown bottoms and a cherry red button-down shirt for a cute beach OOTD.
4. Here’s the thing: Florals will always be ground-breaking. Especially here in the Philippines where it’s perpetually summer, you can’t go wrong with a dainty daisy print bikini set like the one Barbie’s wearing from Blackbough Swim.
5. Barbie’s tie-die bikini perfectly blends in with the blue skies and the sea, don’t you think? Such a cool Instagram photo op!
6. Want something subtle? Opt for a micro dotted set in a light calming shade, like teal or mint. It has enough color and pattern to make a statement, but not too overwhelming if loud prints aren’t your cup of tea.
7. Head over to the wild side and rock an animal print swimsuit. Take cues from Barbie’s cheetah print bikini moment!
8. If you’re still apprehensive about wearing a fully printed bikini set, you can always be creative. Like Barbie, you can opt for a textured bustier-style bikini top and pair it with fun-printed bottoms in the same color palette.