Swedesboro, NJ-based facility Missa Bay is remembering roughly 97,272 pounds of salad items because the lettuce component might be polluted with E. coli 0157: H7, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and security as well as Assessment Service (FSIS).
outbreak in Maryland.
The salad products were created from Oct. 14, 2019, through Oct. 16, 2019.
The following products are subject to the recall:
- 6.25 oz Dish Ahold Bowl Chicken Caesar Salad Singles Hen Caesar 10/29/19, 10/30/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Aldi Restaurant Poultry Caesar Salad Little Salad Bar Chicken Caesar Salad 10/31/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Aldi Diner Santa Fe Little Salad Bar Santa Fe Design Salad 10/30/2019
- 7.9 oz Dish Diner Poultry Guacamole Dish Ready Political Action Committee Diner Chicken and also Guacamole Salad 10/31/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Restaurant Santa Fe Ready Pac Bistro Santa Fe Design 10/31/2019
- 6.15 oz Bowl Bonduelle Caesar Bonduelle Fresh Selected Fraichement Cueilli Caesar Salad with Chicken and also Bacon 10/29/2019
- 7.75 oz Dish Bonduelle Chef Salad Bonduelle Fresh Chose Fraichement Cueilli Cook Inspired Salad with Turkey & & Ham 10/31/2019
- 7.25 oz Bowl Bonduelle Cobb Salad Bonduelle Fresh Picked Fraichement Cueilli Cobb Salad with Turkey & & Bacon 10/31/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Bonduelle Santa Fe Salad Bonduelle Fresh Picked Fraichement Cueilli Santa Fe Design Salad with Hen 10/31/2019 2/6
- .25 oz Bowl Dish Restaurant Caesar Ready Special-interest Group Restaurant Chicken Caesar 10/31/2019
- 9.95 oz Bowl GB Chicken Caesar Dish Ready Pac Diner Gourmet Hen Caesar Salad 10/31/2019
- 11.5 oz Dish Bowl GB Southwest Ready Political Action Committee Diner Exquisite Southwestern Style Salad 10/31/2019
- 7oz Bowl Domino’s GB Caesar Domino’s Poultry Caesar Salad 10/29/2019
- 6.25 oz Bowl GE Dish Chicken Caesar Titan Eagle Hen Caesar Salad 10/31/2019
- 15.25 oz Bowl Kit Grill Santa Fe Design Ready Special-interest Group Diner Salad Kit with Grilled Chicken Santa Fe Style 10/31/2019
- 7.25 oz Bowl Marketside Bistro Cook Marketside Chef Salad 10/31/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Marketside Restaurant Chicken Caesar Marketside Caesar Salad with Poultry 10/30/2019
- 11.75 oz Bowl Marketside Restaurant DS Southwest Marketside Southwest Style Salad with Poultry 10/30/2019
- 6.35 oz Dish Marketside Restaurant Santa Fe Marketside Santa Fe Style Salad with Chicken 10/30/2019
- 12oz Dish Marketside Dish DS Chicken Caesar Marketside Caesar Salad with Hen 10/30/2019, 10/31/2019
- 7.45 oz Dish Marketside Premium Avocado Ranch Marketside Avocado Cattle Ranch Salad with Poultry 11/1/2019
- 6.81 oz Dish Marketside Premium BLT Marketside BLT Salad with Avocado Dressing 11/1/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Salad Bowl Chicken Caesar Ready Pac Bistro Hen Caesar 10/30/2019, 10/31/2019
- 2/6.25 oz Bowl Sam’s ABF Poultry Caesar Ready Special-interest Group Diner Caesar Salad Hen Increased Without Anti-biotics 10/31/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Sam’s ABF Santa Fe Ready Special-interest Group Restaurant Santa Fe Design Salad Chicken Raised Without Anti-biotics 10/30/2019, 10/31/2019
- 6.75 oz Bowl Trademark Café Bowl Caesar Chicken Signature COFFEE SHOP Bowl Chicken Caesar 10/29/2019
- 8.5 oz Dish Signature COFFEE SHOP Delicatessen Chicken BLT Signature Café Deli Poultry BLT 10/31/2019
- 7.75 oz Dish Signature Café Deli Hen Caesar Signature Café Delicatessen Hen Caesar 10/31/2019
- 9.25 oz Bowl Signature Café Delicatessen Southwest Signature COFFEE SHOP Delicatessen Southwest 10/31/2019
- 6.50 oz Dish Trademark Café Southwestern Trademark COFFEE SHOP Southwestern Style Salad 10/29/2019
- 6.25 oz Bowl Signature Farms Diner Chicken Caesar Signature Farms Poultry Caesar Salad 10/29/2019
- 6.25 oz Dish Trademark Farms Bistro Santa Fe Signature Farms Diner Santa Fe Design Salad 10/30/2019
- 12oz Dish Trademark Farms Dish Poultry Caesar Trademark Farms Dish Poultry Caesar Salad 10/30/2019
- 11.75 oz Bowl Trademark Farms Bowl Southwest Trademark Farms Bowl Southwestern Style Salad 10/30/2019
- 6.5 oz Dish Target Dish Poultry Caesar Good & & Gather Poultry Caesar Salad 10/30/2019
- 11.25 oz Dish BistroGarden Multisrv4/11.25 oz Ready Pac Bistro Garden Salad 10/30/2019
- 11.75 oz Bowl Dish Caesar Multiserve 4/11
- .75 Ready Pac Bistro Caesar Salad 10/31/2019
- 8.6 oz Bowl Domino’s GB Garden 6/8.6 oz Domino’s Classic Garden Salad 10/28/2019
This complete checklist can be found on this spread sheet.
FSIS will likely update the poundage as more information comes to be available. FSIS will additionally publish item tags on its internet site once they appear.
The remembered products bear facility number “EST. 18502B” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These things were shipped to circulation areas in Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jacket, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia as well as Wisconsin.
The USDA claims the trouble was uncovered when the Maryland Division of Health gathered an unopened bundle of Ready Special-interest group Restaurant Poultry Elevated Without Antibiotics Caesar Salad with FSIS EST number 18502B on the tag. The state collected and also evaluated private ingredients in the salad and also the lettuce tested favorable for E. coli O157: H7. All items from the exact same great deal of lettuce are consisted of in the recall.
Any individual worried concerning an injury or illness should get in touch with a doctor.
E.coli O157: H7is a possibly lethal microorganism that can trigger dehydration, bloody looseness of the bowels, and also abdominal pains within 2– 8 days (3– 4 days, typically)after exposure to the organism. While lots of people recover within a week, some develop a type of kidney failure called hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS). This problem can happen among persons of any age yet is most usual in children under 5-years old and also older adults. It is noted by easy discoloration, pallor, and also reduced pee result. Persons that experience these symptoms should look for emergency medical care instantly. FSIS consistently conducts recall performance checks to validate remembering companies alerttheir consumers of the recall and also that actions are taken to ensure that the item is no more offered to customers. When available, the retail distribution listing(s )will be published on the. Customers with concerns relating to the recall can get in touch with Consumer Affairs Supervisor for Bonduelle at 1-800-800-7822, or consumers with food safety concerns can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Chicken Hotline at 1-888-674-6854.( To sign up for a free membership to Food Safety News, below)