Kim Chiu and Xian Lim recently vacationed at the sandy shores of Balesin, soaking up vitamin sea and sunlightâwhich we all need every once in a while. Faithful to her sunny disposition, Kimâs seaside lookbook incorporated plenty of color, making her beach pics light up her Instagram feed! Instead of those trendy beige sandals, her chosen footwear was a pair of hot pink Balenciaga slides, and her beach bag was a massive Chanel tote in the same hue. The 31-year old actress packed a variety of swimmies in lavender, blue, orange, pink, and green, proving that itâs simply fun to branch out in terms of color.
Check out her looks to get inspo for your next trip!
LOOK: Kim Chiu’s Colorful Beach Outfits in Balesin
1. Kim flaunted some skin in a pastel orange maillot with deep side cuts, a plunging v-neckline, and sultry criss-cross straps.
2. Next, Kim took a seaside stroll in a ’50s-inspired polka-dotted bikini top, white shorts, and a hot pink Chanel tote.
3. While chilling in a villa, she wore a lavender bandeau, white shorts, a beaded necklace, and her hot pink slides. She also accessorized her long tresses with a yellow scarf!
4. Kim’s indigo bikini perfectly complements the blue of the sky!
5. A maxi dress will always make for a stunning post-swim outfit. Kimâs white spaghetti strap dress featured a pretty waistband in festive colors that paired so well with her knitted bag.
6. Since the white button-down is already a beach staple, weâll go ahead and argue that breezy white pants are just as important. It serves as a useful bikini cover-up!
7. Co-ords will never let you down. Kim donned a muted green set consisting of a ruched bralette and paperbag pants. She then accessorized with layered bracelets. So cute!
8. Another easy way to spice up your beach outfit? Wear eye-catching printed wrap-style pants or a malong over your maillot.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!